Not every garment will look good on every body shape, so you need to know that Dressing For Your Body type and Body Shape is key to looking good in this day and time as well as season
There are different types of body shapes and various types of dressing for your body shape and body type as well
It is important to note that to be classy and sophisticated one needs to understand the type of body shape and body type one has.
Not every clothing will look good on you if you don’t understand your body shape. Fashion sense is so important in this contemporary world as it stands you out in any thing you do and anywhere you go.
The way you look goes a long way in helping you become successful so you see how important it is in Dressing For Your Body type and Body Shape
Every woman should understand that dressing for your body type and body shape is a skill they have to learn. Knowing the dress or clothing that suits your body shape and also knowing the hacks to put together to accentuate your body shape and body type will give you less stress when dressing for an event.
Wearing clothes that fit means knowing your body shape and body type and how to shop for clothes that fit. Getting a good tailor who understands your body type is also key.
Dressing for your body type and body shape involves getting a tailor who understands your body type and body shape and will help accentuate your type of body shape when making clothes for you.
Having clothes that are well tailored to your body type and body shape helps make you look expensive and chic. Even if you have expensive clothing on, if it does no justice to your body shape it will make you look cheap and not well put together.
It is very important to always learn how to put on dressing for your body type shape.
Dressing for your body shape is way more important than walking into a shop and just picking up a cloth and wearing it and saying it fits. You need to understand the shape of the garment or clothing and see if it goes along to your own body type and shape.
When you go into a store and fit a dress, you need to take note of the following points when fitting:
• SHAPE OF THE CLOTHING: Here you need to take note of the clothing or dress you are going to buy, does it go along the shape of your body type. It’s not just about whether it fits well but does it go along with the type of body shape you have.
• DOES THE DRESS ENHANCE YOUR BODY SHAPE: You also need to take cognisance of the fact whether the dress, enhances your body shape. Does it enhance your curves or does it diminish it.
Does it enhance your body shape or make it look worse. There are some clothes you will put on that enhances your body type. If you have a rectangular shape for instance and you put on a short gown, it does not do much for you but if you wear a tight upper body gown that accentuates your waist and flows a bit down, it can do justice to a rectangular body type and create a curvy type of body shape . Dressing for your body type and body shape is so important for the 2020 woman.
• DOES IT CAMOUFLAGE YOUR BODY? Wearing clothes that hide your imperfections is key in dressing for your body shape. You need to pick clothes that help you look better, do not go for clothes. For instance for an hour glass figure, we see women who dress for their curves but because of clothes that are trending now,we see hour glass women looking bulky and big. You need to understand your body type and dress appropriately.
• NOT ALL MATERIALS ARE FOR SOME BODY TYPES: When shopping you need to take note of the kind of material you buy or purchase. Let’s say you are on the big side and put on silk, it might not look flattering on you, silk can show things like cellulite and not look good. For instance, a woman who has an hour glass figure should always look out for materials that are stretchy because of their body type and body shape
Dressing for your body type and body shape is so important; imagine a body with an hour glass figure wearing a stiff material. It won’t fit her well and would even slow movement.
While a rectangular shaped woman can get away with a stiff material as it plays down her straight body shape.
• MIND THE COLOUR OF THE DRESS: The colour of the outfit you pick when dressing for your body shape is so very important. I know that everybody have their favourite colour but it is important to note that colour plays an important role in dressing for yourself. Black is a colour that I know everyone loves to have, but it is important to note that these are colours that go well for certain people. You need to go for colours that blend with your skin, not wash your skin tone but one that resonates with your skin type, the colour of your hair and is very flattering.
Not all colours works on everybody, you just have to choose what works well for you. You need to understand the basic colours that look good on you. There are 42 colour blends and you need to know which colour works best on you. You also need to identify the wow colours and colours that look great on you.
You also need to know when shopping those colours that make you glow and pop. These are your WOW colours. Colours that when you wear it, you become the cynosure of the event and helps make you pop and glow. Dressing for your body type and body shape involves a whole lot of work and skill. It involves a whole lot of practice and knowing what looks good on you and how to wear it appropriately to give you that elegant look and sophisticated style that makes you different and stand out of the crowd.
Also in an outfit, it is important to note that you have to know how to blend your outfit so as not to come out too loud or trashy. In a single outfit, you can do short or show some cleavage, pick just one.
Two or more might come off too loud, it also depends on the occasion.
Your make – up also play a good role in dressing for your body type. The tone of your makeup goes a long way in telling how elegant you are.