• Damp faces on serums. Always apply your serums on a damp face. You can damp your face with your face toner or water as it absorbs the product into your skin.
• Clean satin pillowcases. This is excellent on how to get Glowing Skin always. Your pillowcases should always be clean as your pillowcases then to absorb dirt of any kind and can cause acne.
Satin pillow cases and sometimes sheets are advisable to use because of the satin material that does not absorb dirt and it helps prevent wrinkles because of the smooth nature of the material.
It is so advisable to sleep with satin as it ensures you sleep well while giving you less wrinkle and crease. Your skin especially your face needs to be pampered a great deal. You can check out beautifully coloured satin pillow cases on Amazon and Jumia. They sell excellent Satin pillow cases which you are bound to love.
How To Take Care of your Skin
This is a one time celebrity beauty secret that no one will tell you. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian have also shared this trade secret on how to get Glowing Skin always.
• Apply sunscreen. There is a common misconception that people of colour especially black people do not need sunscreen because of their excess production of melanin. For what it is worth, that is wrong because the UVA/UVB rays still affect black people and excess exposure with SPF can cause skin cancer. Limit sun exposure, we can’t talk about this enough. For people who live in hot or tropical weather a sunscreen is an absolute must as this goes a long way in protecting your skin and keeping it safe from sun burn. I know it is not that easy for most people who love around or people who have jobs that entail them moving around,you sure need to protect your skin from the harmful rays
Some get sun burn on their faces or body and it sure leads to discoloration and uneven skin tone. To protect yourself a Sunscreen is an absolute must.
Sunscreen is to be applied in the morning and reapplied bi hourly during the day this ideal on how to get Glowing Skin Always
• Different towels or kitchen paper towel. A separate towel should always be used to clean the face as using the same towel that is used to clean the body can cause acne.
So many people do not realise this. Face towels should be different from the one to be used on the body. The face is a delicate part of our body and should be treated as such. So absurd for you to use the same towel for body also for face. Sure does cause lots of acne and breakouts
This towel should be clean at all times so it is advisable to wash or change it every two days but some people may not have the time for that so it is also advisable to opt for the kitchen towel.
A kitchen towel can sure suffice as it is disposable and easy to use. Very accessible and quite reachable at any time.
• A healthy diet. A healthy diet and stress have a huge factor to play in maintaining a healthy skin. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins. The association between diet and acne isn’t clear but some research suggests that a diet rich in fish oil or fish oil supplements and low in unhealthy fats and processed or refined carbohydrates might promote younger looking skin. Treating your skin from the inside out is a sure fire way of getting Glowing Skin. As much as you use very good creams and lotions it is also ideal to treat your skin from the inside out. Taking water is also essential as it helps washing out impurities from inside the body. I love to take two full glasses in waking up in the morning. It is a great way to start your day and have freshing boost for your skin and body.
• Stress. Uncontrolled stress can make your skin more sensitive and trigger acne breakouts and other skin problems. To encourage healthy skin and a healthy state of mind, take steps to manage your stress. Get enough sleep, set reasonable limits, scale back your to-do list, exercise and make time to do the things you enjoy. The results might be more dramatic than you expect.
• Always clean your phones. Our phones are a big carrier of dirt and bacteria and pressing your phone unto your face can cause acne breakout. It is advisable to clean your phones regularly to avoid acne.
• Stop popping your pimples. I know it is hard to resist but stop popping your pimples. They only get worse and almost always leaves a scar which is not good. Either opt out for an acne patch or just leave the pimple to go naturally as most do.
• Visit your dermatologist. This is the best advice I can give anyone starting this skin care journey. An awesome advise o how to get Glowing Skin always Visit your dermatologist to know your skin type as it is not every good product that might be good for your skin type. For a better knowledge of your skin and what is needed, the dermatologist is the right person to go to as I am just here to give advice.
• Do not jump from product to product either preferred to you by someone or you think you are not seeing immediate result. The damage was not done in one day so you do not expect the result to be so immediate. changing products without giving it time to show results can also damage the skin in its way.
The last advice I will give to those reading this that you should be gentle on your skin. A good and healthy skin is a process and it may take longer than you imagined to start seeing results. Do not be in a rush and in the process be hard on yourself or your skin. Just be consistent. You sure will have s perfect result
Jenny Soul is a passionate relationships expert, dating counselor and sales coach. She is also a songwriter, performer and mum. When she is not writing, she engages in counselling sessions and motivational speeches to young people.